Subject: Re: synchronized sound
From: Jennifer Perrier
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 19:37:30 +0100

Hi DG,
Actually that's what I did. I guess I didn't realize I would have to loop a
whole lot more for the slower connections. Duh!!! There are some places
where I would like the music to fade out and a new music clip to start
though, and I haven't quite figured out how to time that. I don't guess a
stop sound action could make it fade out and not just stop immediately? I
love the way you can put a fade out on a sound clip but it seems to me that
it only works from the place that you start the sound. Is this true?

Jennifer
jperrieratblocktrading [dot] com