Subject: RE: Flash Business Cards: Let us know ASAP about how to participate.
From: Les Mizzell
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 01:44:35 +0100

Hi Les,

> Same here. I've seen so few Flash sites that use original music of SFX
and
> feel the addition of a composer/sound-designer could be of benefit.

To be honest, I hadn't envisioned actually putting any original music on the
card. Simply a short resume and perhaps a "mail me for a demo" or a URL
pointing to Real Audio samples of my work when the viewer had time to go and
listen.

I for one will NOT wait on a huge sound-file download if I don't really want
to hear what's coming. It's something I'd rather not force anyone into.

Small files and SFX on the site itself I've no problem with.

All in all, I'm easy and will go along with whatever a majority decides is
best.

mizzellatmsn [dot] com (mailto:mizzellatmsn [dot] com)