Subject: RE: Baaaackordered....Flash 3
From: Jason L. Fritts
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 19:48:53 +0100

DGL - I talked to MM's Customer Service & they told me about it. I told them
that I had just bought DIM in the first part of April and said that I wanted
to get a free upgrade (or at least not have to pay the $80 to $100 bucks).
They said I could get it for $29.95 + s/h + tax since I was out of the
'official' grace period (which I really didn't ask anymore about that) or
that I could appeal (which, again - I didn't ask anymore about that). The
total is $37.70 for me which I didn't think was too bad (FREE would have
been better since I 'feel' like I just got it).

Go to MM's Contact Us page on their site and just call Customer Service.