Subject: Flash source programs
From: Brian Alvey
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 22:43:09 +0100

That was a totally misleading subject line and message body earlier.

Sorry.

What I want to do has nothing to do with GIF animations or file size.

It is purely a Flash creation question.

Should I use Illustrator for my drawings, then import to Flash?

Should I use Freehand as it has some animation control toolkit?

Should I use Fireworks, or does it have nothing to do with Flash?

Or should I simply use Flash as my beginning-to-end environment for making Flash animations?

Thanks, all.

-- Brian