Subject: Re: Flash site and Crybabies
From: Mikko Uromo
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 07:46:15 +0100

Alan Alston wrote:

> The Flash site at:
> http://ct.ai.co.za/signposts/intro.html
> is now 500k, but does not have a streaming intro scene YET.
> Apologies all round, especially to the cry-babies.

Cry-babies :) Hihi.. anyway, it loaded a lot faster now, might've been
just a temporary slowdown in our connection last time when I complained
it loaded way too slowly. Anyway, the site looks NICE! Fresh ideas and
wicked design. Gotta love it!

> Will also have a killer intro scene to keep everyone nice and
> occupied while it loads.

Can't wait to see it!

-- Mikko Uromo / Saraxa Media / Web Programming
-- mikkomuatsaraxa [dot] com / www.saraxa.com / www.moontv.fi
-- +358 - 9 - 549 46 380 / +358 - 40 - 564 8212