Subject: Re: Using Onload to determine loading order
From: Jason Nugent
Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 20:57:41 +0100

Hey Andrew,

I figured I'd take this time for a shameless self-plug :) Head
off to the JavaScript "No Content" website that I write articles for to
see an example of the onLoad command. If it's not on our site, you can't
do it with JavaScript :)

http://www.btinternet.com/~martin.webb

hth,
Jason

On Sat, 23 May 1998, Andrew Ayres wrote:

> hi again,
>
> Thanks a lot John for pointing out the solution I need. I'm now scouring
> the Web (tried the Flash tech resource) and newgroups for an example of how
> to use the Javascript onload command in this way (I'm a non-programmer!)
>
> If anyone can point out a good link, or give example code, it'd help me.
>
> cheers, Andrew
>

> At 03:58 PM 5/22/98 -0400, you wrote:
> >For Flash 2 JavaScript must be enabled:
> >Load a blank or Static logo in the right frame.
> >Replace the contents of the right frame with the Spaghetti using onLoad
> >in frameset. onLoad in the frameset will not execute until all the
> >frames are loaded. In your case the left and right(a temporary blank or
> >Logo page).
> >John Croteau croteauaterols [dot] com (mailto:croteauaterols [dot] com)

Jason Nugent, BSc(Hons)
ap958atchebucto [dot] ns [dot] ca "Beneath this canvas monochrome
Certified Webmaster Wrapped in the shroud of this grey home
I'll paint a picture all my own
I'll paint a picture"
Live to ride,
Ride to Live. -Anacrusis