Subject: Re: sound effects???
From: naoki + rebecca mitsuse
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 06:03:17 +0100

Hi, I like your idea for a Flash Sound CD so here is my input. > 1. What type of material do you want? I am interested in short catchy music loops,commercial jingle music of the 60's, with kind of an organ feel as well as loop beats with only percussion instruments (no synth or bass. Real old school cartoon type music would be fun too! Also, I am looking for sound effects, especially things like laugh tracks, audiences ooing, ahhhing, and booing. > Short music beds? > What style? caribbean, bossa nova, rumba, salsa,retro commercial, retro cartoons. > > 2. What format does everybody think the CD should be? > Audio only? > CD-ROM? > What format sound files? AIFF, .wav? > Mixed format (audio plus data) better? Personally, I will vote on AIFF and audio only. ciao, naoki ------------------------------------------------------------------------ To UNSUBSCRIBE send: unsubscribe flasher in the body of an email to list-manageratshocker [dot] com. Problems to: owneratshocker [dot] com N.B. Email address must be the same as the one you used to subscribe. For info on digest mode send: info flasher to list-manageratshocker [dot] com