Subject: It's ALIVE!
From: Yalcin Yilmaz
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 11:40:13 +0100

Hi Folks.. Been finishing my flash site.
It's all optimised and polished and all.
I've had a little trouble foolproofing aftershock.

Please visit me and let me know if you encounter
any problems.. Info on your platform/browser etc
and any automatic plugin downloads encountered
would be very much appreciated (and perhaps
a few kind words on my 'masterpiece' :-)
Any harsh critiques would prove helpful too.

http://www.catapult.com.au