Subject: Re: Button animations over and out (Flash 3)
From: Sean T. Robertson
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 19:38:50 +0100

I am trying to do what you just said you are not trying to do :"I want the
animation to occur on the button--not elsewhere in the overall
animation/stage/or what-have-you". How do I make it so that when I move over
a button, some text appears elsewhere in the scene. I need this info ASAP.
Anyone who knows, please let me know. Thanks