Subject: Re: Sound Galleries-have sounds will trade
From: Richard
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 19:41:39 +0100

I have 5 CDs of 100% royalty Free sound effects...the company went out of biz
2 years ago...can't buy more from them now......,
I am looking for a whoop whoop of what a Helicopter makes when hovering low.
Does anyone want to trade? Even something close that I can manipulate.
I have a CDR and would gladly burn copies for an exchange. I would even
convert the raw data into either wav files (best for Wintel) or Aiffs for the
Mac...I have a registered copy of CoolEdit96 amongst other audio editing
software to do same. But still can't get that particular sound effect.
Let me know. I think that if we can trade sounds between us we can save time
and money.
Of course they have to be royalty free...