Subject: Please Help test my nightmare!!
From: Troy Bennet
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 01:31:33 +0100

Hello Flashers!

I have learned a great deal from this list. You folks
have my greatest respect as artists.

I am at an alpha stage of a fairly large production for
a student developed print and web publication.

I am having some strange problems that I can't figure out
(I'm sure Jim Curry, and John Croteau probably have the
answers already!)

I switched from using the beta to the demo version of Flash3.
since then, I am having wierd disapearing movies loaded ontop
of a main loader movie.

The site is at: http://"espritmillennium.ml.org/work/Esprit"

I know I'm gonna get kicked for using too many bitmaps, but
photos are central to the pub. overall, individual swf files
are between 65k and 145k. I'm stacking them so it makes the
download look scarey.

Development is on either a PII 266 running NT and a G3 233
running OS 8.1 . I've only been able to test on Navigator 4
for mac and IE4 on NT.

All advice and wisdom greatly appreciated.

The hole I've dug is too deep to explain everything from the top.
If you look and ask questions it might be more productive.

regards,

troyb