Subject: Re: round bitmap
From: Jan van Boesschoten
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 10:29:45 +0100

Hi
What jou do is, import the bitmap; break it apart ctrl B place a cirkel over it and select from the bitmap that what is outside the circle and delete it.

Jan

Jan van Boesschoten
jvbatmediaplaza [dot] nl

>>> Marcantonio Magnarapa <marcantonioatmagnarapa [dot] com> 05/26/98 09:35AM >>>
Hi,

I'm looking for a way to insert a round bitmap into a circle in Flash 3,
win95. Tracing it results in a far too complex wireframe.

How can I do it? I tried to cut a circular selection from a painting
program, but Flash imports a square selection instead.

Any help is appreciated. :)

marcantonio