Subject: Re: round bitmap
From: Liliana Purawinata
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 10:39:00 +0100

Hello,

It's easy.
First you have to paste the bitmap and then break it apart (2 times) until
you can select dot per dots of the colors.
Then click the broken apart image with the eye dropper tool.
Your target circle should also broken apart.
Then use your fill bucket and fill the circle.
Voila..the image will become pattern in your circle.
To adjust the position, rotate the pattern or resizing it, click on fill
bucket tool and click the gradient tool button below (the one with the
resizing and rotation sign).

Please try :)

Liliana