Subject: Re: A quick page loading test needed
From: Jan van Boesschoten
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 10:50:43 +0100

Hi,

IE4 it doesn't, Comminicator 4 OK

Jan van Boesschoten
jvbatmediaplaza [dot] nl

>>> "Andrew Ayres" <andrewatalinet [dot] it> 05/26/98 10:37AM >>>
Hi folks,

I would appreciate it if you have the time to visit the following URL

http://www.aandl.com/info/html/test-homepage.html

and tell me (either on the list or email andrewatalinet [dot] it) whether or not
the page loads in OK. My client says the left-hand flash menubar freezes on
white (its background colour), and that the right frame freezes too. Only a
refresh makes the page work on his two PCs running IE4. I've tested the
page on two PCs, running Netscape 2.02, Netscape 3.03, Communicator 4.04
and IE4, and it works fine every time.

If I know that it does/doesn't work on your machines, I can understand
whether it's a problem with his PCs, or whether it's a problem with my pages.

cheers, andrew