Subject: Re: Flash2: page freezing up - thanks for help
From: Colin Moock
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 19:23:18 +0100

I hate to have to report this Andrew, but...the first time I went to
www.aandl.com with IE4 on my win95 machine, the load froze (the browser
didn't freeze). I used "refresh" and everything worked fine. I then
shut down IE, restarted it, and went back to www.aandl.com. Again,
everything loaded fine. I then deleted my cache (as much as IE4 will
let you...), and reloaded. Again everything loaded fine.

I'll try again when I reboot. But it looks like a first visit only
problem. Somehow, IE4 remembers something that keeps it in line after
you've been there once.

I suppose there is the off chance that the network connection simply
died. Wish web browsers had better diagnostic tools...

-Colin