Subject: Testing non-flash enabled browsers
From: Peter Lum
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 03:13:47 +0100

Hello Flashers

Need help. I've done simple flash files for navigation.
They work fine in flash-enabled browsers but my friends who do not have the
flash plugin cannot even see the alternate GIF file that was
created by AfterShock. I wanted to test but all my browsers are
flash-enabled.

Is there a way to test the alternate GIFs short of uninstalling all the
flash plugins?

Also, I'd would be very grateful if someone would to test the site for
problems. Thank you very much.

Please access at: http://www.pe1.net/about/index.html

Many thanks,
Peter