Subject: RE: JohnC, you're a great asset
From: Jose Savio Ponte
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 14:08:07 +0100

I totally agree! John C *is* the man! He have my vote, too! And if there are
no cookies in the form for voting, I will vote many times as I can. <grin>
And, the same way as Doug just said, my "Important Flash Stuff" folder have
lots of John C's messages (32, to be more specific, but I still have 364
messages from him to filter the importance)
Congratulations, John. And some hundreds of thanks.

Savio
savioatcompugraf [dot] com [dot] br
ExcelClic!! Flash & DHTML
http://www.excelclic.com.br