Subject: Projector...
From: Scott Barlow
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 15:52:34 +0100

Hi all,

I am attempting to launch a browser (IE or Netscape) with a specific
width, height (100X100), and URL from a Shockwave Projector (Flash 3
.swf) object. But my attempts have been unsuccessful. I am *trying* to
do this without embedding the .swf file in a web page because the
browser cannot be already open for my purposes.

I have been using a button, modifying the Instance to the URL, and I
tried the FSCommand, then putting either of these in the .swf -
converting it to a Projector, but again unsuccessful.

* Can I really do this?
* If so, could someone explain how or where I can look this up?
* I am using Flash 3, WindowsNT 4.0

Regards,
Scott Barlow

scottbatsterwent [dot] com (mailto:scottbatsterwent [dot] com)