Subject: RE: Suggestions/Critique Welcome
From: DGL
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 20:12:19 +0100

As an investment consultant (just a web designer wannabe) I took particular
interest in this one. I think you did a great job! The sound effects
added tremendously to the site. It provides a great deal of information.
Is this something that will load automatically when someone visits your
site? Or will it be something they can choose to watch?

It streamed quiet well over my ISDN. The only suggestion I can think of is
to allow for more time between frames. In other words, the text would
sometimes switch to the next item before I could read it - a bit too fast.

-DGL

Hi Flashers,
I have finally gotten brave enough to show you my History of Day Trading
movie that will eventually go on our web site. Please keep this URL
private.

The movie is located at www.blocktrading.com/new/blockhistory.swf