Subject: RE: HIt Area?
From: Andrew Timberlake
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 09:22:42 +0100

Go to the edit symbol state of the button and there will be four frames for
there button. Create a key frame under hit and put any filled shape in that
frame. This shape will be your hit area, It will not show at all during
movie plat back.

Hope this helps

Andrew Timberlake
andrewatwebcom [dot] co [dot] za <andrewatwebcom [dot] co [dot] za (mailto:andrewatwebcom [dot] co [dot] za)>
www.webcom.co.za <http://www.webcom.co.za/>
South Africa
Tel: +27-331-429011