Subject: RE: Projector...
From: Andrew Timberlake
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 09:29:36 +0100

There seem to be a number of posts about opening a browser from a projector
and I think a large number of flashers could really use this function (me
too:-)). Someone posted a solution in using an .exe type app to kick in
another file but seeing I have no major programming background, I can't use
this method.

If someone out there has created any solution, PLEASE could you post your
findings, I think most would find it useful.

Otherwise, how about MM creating a modified Flash player for download ;-)

Again a will say this is a pretty important function - Any comments, urges,
requests for this?

Andrew Timberlake
andrewatwebcom [dot] co [dot] za <andrewatwebcom [dot] co [dot] za (mailto:andrewatwebcom [dot] co [dot] za)>
www.webcom.co.za <http://www.webcom.co.za/>
South Africa
Tel: +27-331-429011

scottbatsterwent [dot] com (mailto:scottbatsterwent [dot] com)