Subject: RE: Suggestions/Critique Welcome
From: Carrie Dailey
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 13:38:09 +0100

Absolutely wonderful work! I really enjoyed it. Everything seems to fit
well and it flowed wonderfully on a one way cable (duh). :)
The only things that I saw that seemed to clash was the comic-type font and
the red and lime green letters. It just seemed sort of out-of-character for
the topic. The red words were slightly hard to read. Also, there was a
point on the history timeline where 2 years (the number graphics) overlapped
and it wasn't possible to make out the years.

You did an awesome job!

Carrie D.