Subject: Re: HIt Area?
From: Thomas Karlo
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 15:03:31 +0100

Has anyone else had the problem of a hit area actually showing up when
you're zooming a button inside a movie? I had a situation where I was
making a fairly complex button zoom from small to large, and about
every four frames there would be a flash as the hit area frame was
displayed. Never found a way around the problem.

Tom Karlo