Subject: Re: Please Help test my nightmare!!
From: Troy Bennet
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 18:57:42 +0100

John Croteau wrote:

> Hi Troy,
>
> MIME for Flash is now set properly on your server.
> http://espritmillennium.ml.org/work/Esprit/

Thanks for testing and checking for me. MAN! what we ever do
without you!

I'd like to join the group in thanking you for being a tremendous asset
to us as developers and to Macromedia. They should pay you for being such
a strong supported of the product and the developers!

How did things seem to look and work at our site?

thanks again!

troy