Subject: Aftershock/Java
From: Marcantonio Magnarapa
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 23:08:14 +0100

Hi,

I'm using Aftershock 2.0 from the standard Flash 3 trial distribution.
While the gif is correctly generated, the java version does not work. It
just says "applet started" and nothing happens (the standard grey box is
displayed, and then the java area turns white).

Why is that? This happens with all .swf files I have.

Marcantonio