Subject: Re: Projector Files
From: Brad Bechtel
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 23:15:23 +0100

>What I'm asking here - is there any way possible to AUTORUN flash
>projector files? If you send the file to a "client" via email, or a
>supervisor - is there anyway to make the file autorun?

There is no way to make the projector file automatically run (at least not that I'm aware). The user has to double click on the file to get it to start. Personally, I would hate to receive any file that automatically runs when I receive it.

I think you'll have trouble finding any application that does this.