Subject: Re: drag and drop interaction?
From: John Croteau
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 12:29:29 +0100

Hi Robert,

>Is there any way to query this lists archive of posts?
Last time I checked though there is an archive but there is no search
routine set-up for it.

>Is it possible to create drag and drop interactions in Flash.

Here's some information that may make your quest possible:

Using a regular button (One set to Track like a button), if you click
and drag outside the button, no other button will ever detect the mouse
roll/drag over until you release the mouse button from the original
"drag-out" of the first button you clicked in the movie.
Therefore, your solution most likely is, to use drag out or drag over
and set the buttons 'Tracking Options' to Track as Menu Item (not Track
as Button).
In some very quick tests, Drag Over seems to be the one to use.

Let us see hear about and see your results.