Subject: scale="showall"...??
From: PeaceFire Maji
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 01:34:08 +0100

I have buttons coming in from the outside of my movie, but when I view
the movie you can see my buttons at the side of my movie. How can I get
what's outside of the canvas NOT to show up. Does it have to do with the
SHOWALL value of the <SCALE> tag in the <EMBED> tag? What other values
are there?

Here's the code:
<EMBED SRC="inov!.swf" WIDTH="100%" HEIGHT="100%"

PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash3"

PLAY="TRUE" LOOP="false" QUALITY="AUTOHIGH"
BGCOLOR="#000000"
SCALE="SHOWALL" SALIGN="BR" BASE="." MENU="TRUE">
</EMBED>
<NOEMBED>

Thanks in advance
peacefire maji