Subject: FLASH: looking for Phoenix area consultant/contractor
From: Tim Kolacny
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 23:49:35 +0100

Greetings flashers from a newbie.

We currently use Authorware to produce CD ROM based training for the
corporate environment and are looking to begin porting our products to
the web via flash.

If there are any flash gurus in the Phoenix, AZ area that are interested
in doing some consulting, I would love to hear from you.

We are looking for help and experience to flush out our basic design and
possibly do some production/contract work.

If interested, please contact me.

Regards,
Tim

--