Subject: FLASH: Submariner
From: Russell E. Unger
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 00:19:59 +0100

Hey...

This Submariner thingy is pretty cool; I am soooo happy to see someone
applying Flash to something as this...Really happy. The fact that I've
seen this may inspire me to throwing some of my own work up in Flash,
and...well, perhaps trying it in Generator to keep me from making so
many cast members...heh.

The things that I caught:

Was preloading neccessary?

In the letter "your but" should be "you but"

That damn whistle...scared me, too...reason enough to leave it
in...hehe...even though it annoyed me!

I think your target audience is probably going to go ape over it, and
that's the coolest thing.

Kudos!

Russ