Subject: RE: FLASH: architectural site
From: Jim Antonopoulos :: Creative Access ::
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 01:32:03 +0100

Court,

Thanks. It ended being the lundstrom site...
I also checked out Juxt's site as well and I have to agree they do rock very
hard.
Their design is fantastic. The only criticism I have of them is that it all
looks the same. not much variety in design at all ...

jim.

****************
Jim Antonopoulos
jimatcreativeaccess [dot] com [dot] au