Subject: RE: FLASH: ALCAZAR vs/meets GaBoCorP
From: Kyron
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 04:22:00 +0100

I hope you don't mind me using this to ask you a question. I too am working
on a CD project. I wanted to ask you if you considered the liscensing
options of the flash player and its impact on your project. I assume that
the project isn't going to sold or distributed for sale. If that is true
(or not), are you liscensing the flash player (projector) from Macromedia
for the project?

I am finding it difficult to find out if you need to license the projector
when creating a project on comission.

Thanks

Brian Boyd