Subject: RE: FLASH: Beta test site please
From: I am the Walrus
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 14:00:36 +0100

> Question: What is the difference between the 3 different choices? I went
> in to the highest. Just curious.

It's the same SWF just re-sized. On slower machines it really drops frames
when it is too large. I just fire off a child window that is
small/medium/large based on what you choose.

> Anyway. I thought it was funny. Good energy, moved well. (boring
> preloader =)) They are like the Charlie's Angeles of the cartoon
> millennium. ;)

Yeah, the pre-loader sucks right now. I haven't had time to put markers in
to have a % loaded screen yet.

> Big load, but on this one I didn't mind, because I was entertained. (I
> would figure that the new Flash 4 would make this much smaller with MP3?)

That's the rumor. I can't wait! Without audio the file is 97k!

Thanks!

Paul