Subject: Re: FLASH: Question about Load Movie and Tell Target
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 04:04:29 +0100

Hi Judy,
I always make a movie/movie clip diagram when I start a project that
looks in any way complicated. (and sometimes even when it's not
complicated)
I start at the bottom with a main movie box with small squares inside
that box for each MC placed on the main timeline.
Next I draw a box on the next highest row for each of those movie clips
and draw a line from the main movie small box to the second row movie
clips.- I put the movie clip name and the instance name under each box
and any buttons in those movie clips are noted down too.
I continue this for every movie clip or loaded movie in the movie. I
also note the actions in each mc and any special notes that relate to
those actions. The basic diagram form is similar to the one I used for
my Tell Target tutorial diagram. The URL for that is in my sig file.
I've found this procedure helps enormously, especially if I am working
on several things at once. Is this the kind of thing you were looking
for?

Dorian

--
Dorian Nisinson Design
dorianatbway [dot] net (mailto:dorianatbway [dot] net)

FLASHCENTRAL.COM -- The Source for Flash Information
http://www.FlashCentral.com/

Flash Tell Target Tutorial
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/TTtutor.htm

The Flash Fortune Teller
Ask and you shall be answered!
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm

http://www.bway.net/~dorian
Flash Design, Graphic Design, Illustration,