Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash and Beatnik Tutorials - First Set
From: John Hughes
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 14:20:51 +0100

Hi Nigel

You're doing a commendable job. I've seen your postings down at the village over
the last couple of months too. The possibilities for Flash/Beatnik combination
are exciting and you seem to be flying the flag here - I'm sure we'll all be in
your debt for these tutorials. I had a quick look at your download things and
was wondering if the .pdf file is supposed to be password protected. Have I
missed something somewhere or was I not supposed to get that in the package?

Keep up the good work.

John