Subject: Re: FLASH: Need a web hosting service in USA
From: Jefferis
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 21:56:25 +0100

On Sun, 30 May 1999 17:52:33 +0400, Meeta Daswani
<apsadvt3atemirates [dot] net [dot] ae> wrote:

>Does anyone know a good web hosting service anywhere in the USA? At the
>moment I am hosting my web sites in the UK, but now want to shift the
>same.
>
>Hoping for some serious replies,
>Thanks,
>Meeta.
>Web Designer

I use Pair.com... great rates, I think, good services support {Apache,
commerce, etc} , average tech support [ understaffed], but they do
respond in 2 to 3 days and will fix stuff that is broken. But they don'
teach you unix or web basics.

Jeff

Peterson Sales
Web Design and Marketing