Subject: RE: FLASH: Sneak Preview - Architectural Website
From: Unger, Russell
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 09:30:17 +0000 (GMT)

Nelly:

Great site! I'm a huge fan of the "hand drawn" bit...there are two buttons
that seem to be reversed, but we all do that!

Outstanding attention to detail, and I'm glad to see someone else using
Flash for "business-to-business" type applications...more fuel for the fires
I'm trying to burn!

Kudos!

Russell E. Unger

Modern Business Technology