Subject: FLASH: Offtopic : name of christmas flower ?
From: mingo
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 04:35:00 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

Sorry that I've to ask this question..cos I couldn't get the answers from
all my fren. (may be we are chinese)

May I know wat's the name of the plant, which has big leaves in group of
five (i think) and red dots in the middle for deco during christmas on
christmas tree. (i need this for my digital animation card, created by
flash btw..will be ready in Dec, i hope)

thank you.
:c)
mingo

[Mask] - Green or blue stuff you have all over your face
when your handsome neighbor comes over to "borrow a cup
of sugar."

~ Mrs Webster's Dictionary

Welcome to ah mingo digital garden
http://web.singnet.com.sg/~mingo