Subject: FLASH: IE and Flash
From: Paul Hagwood
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 15:43:01 +0000 (GMT)

Flashers,

I've been noticing that when you use the code supplied by Macromedia to
view Flash that it always sends the user to the Macromedia site. This
seems to be for IE only. This is fine in some cases, but I'm having a
problem that people are trying to view a site I created in FLash while
not connected. They are using IE and get a error and then have to hit OK
and then the flash file loads in fine. I know the error is because they
aren't connected, but I'm concerned that if I take the line out (where
it points to MM's site) then the flash won't load in IE.
Any suggestions or hints? Thanks so much.