Subject: Re: FLASH: Check this....
From: Roger Smith
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 23:54:28 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Thomas

I agree with Quinn about including more interactivity. Also, and this is
now subjective:

I reckon the colour scheme needs to be tweaked a bit. Perhaps it's a
culture thing a little, but that particular green with the
gold/yellow/orange is not quite hitting the mark. Perhaps a richer
green, or maybe not even green at all?

Finally, and this is also subjective, but a don't stretch type, or make
italic type more italicised. It screws up the relationships of the
letterforms already designed by someone else. Dont type set body copy in
bold, it's hard to read. Check out some typography sites for some better
guides and examples if you want, but good typography will set your site
apart more than any other single design feature (pretty much).

Just my 2c.

It is cool. It has potential, just run with it ;)

Cheers

Roger

--

Roger Smith (rogeratchimo [dot] com [dot] au)
Chimo

http://www.chimo.com.au
Suite 5, Level 2
187 Rundle Street