Subject: Re: Re: FLASH: tekst along path (John Croteau)
From: yuri
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 17:18:07 +0000 (GMT)

Do you mean I have to make like 30 symbols for the phrase: "introduction
during 30 seconds", and then creating 30 symbols, along path?

Even if I would like to test it if it's the kind of animation I want, it
would be hell to make it....ok
� you could duplicate one and then "switch
cast members" in the instance window, (but duplication never duplicates the
name of the symbol you are about to duplicate (this is a flash 4 wish!),
but making errors could make you to start over.

Bye Yuri :-)=