Subject: Re: FLASH: tekst along path (John Croteau)
From: John Croteau
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 19:39:07 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Yuri,

> Do you mean I have to make like 30 symbols for the phrase: "introduction
> during 30 seconds", and then creating 30 symbols, along path?
> Even if I would like to test it if it's the kind of animation I want, it
> would be hell to make it....ok
If you want all 30 Letters to closely follow and be aligned to a path
then the letters would have to be Tweened separately each on their own
layer with their own motion path.
The only real problem is to keep the motion paths aligned together. They
will each have slightly different starting and beginning points and when
you copy and change the motion path ends you don't want to misalign the
main portion of the motion paths.
Though not required making text into symbols symplifies aligning the
text to the path since Symbols have center crosshairs and text doesn't.
File size will normally be only slightly affected (a byte or two) when
converting single letter text each into symbols.

Need a PC ? -- Computer King --
http://www.crownmall.com/computers/