Subject: Re: FLASH: Where can I find free/cheap sounds
From: Mary Brzys
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 23:07:28 GMT

Well there's cheap and then there's reasonable . . . and you get what
you pay for. Of course you could always create the music yourself
using something I've used to get an original sound.
It's called GrooveMaker and it's thier tracks, but when you put them
together, it's your music.
http://www.groovemaker.com
mbrzys

---Maraya Cornell <marayaatupshot [dot] com> wrote:

> Hi-
>
> I need some free or cheap clicky sounds for a guided tour. Anyone
know some
> good places to download them?
>
> Thanks,
> Maraya