Subject: RE: FLASH: Export Image to .AI
From: Jose Savio Ponte
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 13:28:16 GMT

Hi, Marc
I had a similar problem some time ago, and the only way I found was: import
the AI from Freehand 8.0.1, and export it to SWF format, and then import
from Flash. Didn't work with Freehand 8 without the last upgrade. Hope it
work for you too!

S�vio - Web Designer - savioatcompugraf [dot] com [dot] br (mailto:savioatcompugraf [dot] com [dot] br)
Cum� que bicho faz - Ziraldo (Flash Cartoon for kids)
http://www.todaba.com.br/tudo.html
Noites do Terror - Flash Game
http://www.todaba.com.br/jogo_noites.html