Subject: FLASH: Nesting Movies and tell target
From: Moseley, Bryan
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 16:06:37 GMT

Hey Guys,

Been lurking for about a month but finally come across something that
has me stumped...

I have a button that is nested in a MC nested in the Main Movie. On the
mouse over of the button, I want to play another MC nested in the Main
movie. I can't seem to get the correct path. I know about the _ in front
of the Level 1 (my movie doesn't use Load Movie, though, its nested).
I've tried /Company and ../Company and _level1/Company with no luck.
BTW, the action is located in the nested movie where the button is
nested.

Any ideas? Hope my explanation isn't to confusing...

Bryan Moseley
Analyst - Knowledge Management
Kurt Salmon Associates

Moseley, Bryan.vcf