Subject: Re: FLASH: Opening PDF files from the stand-alone
From: Joe Crawford
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 06:34:51 GMT

"Rey, Chrissy" wrote:

> Posting this for someone who wants to know (I'm curious myself!) but can't post:
>
> Does anyone know how to open files from the stand-alone projector on a Mac using the Exec FSCommand? I'm guessing it's similar to using a BAT file as in Windows, but from what I understand you can't use BAT files on Macs :P

It seems to me that *if* FScommand works as it should in a standalone
you could call an AppleScript (which could include calls to open
specific files) which would do that.

If I had played with standalones, or with FSCommand, I would know better.

The AppleScript to do it shouldn't be too tough, either.

Let me know how it goes!

Joe

Joe Crawford > ArtLung = Artist + Respiratory Therapist <