Subject: FLASH: Critique request...
From: Moseley, Bryan
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 12:39:32 GMT

First of all, sorry about the .vcf attachment. It is a default setting
on my email client...but check out my new sig sans .vcf...

Now, after correcting my original problem, I would like some of you guys
to take a look at a menu system I did in flash. The URL is:

http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Shores/7140/Foolinaround.htm

Give advice on design as well as functionality, as I work more for the
IS/IT camp than the marketing camp. Thanks in advance...

Bryan Moseley
Analyst - Knowledge Management
Kurt Salmon Associates