Subject: FLASH: Sneak Preview - The Biggest Flash Game
From: Mike Jones
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 17:09:04 GMT

Dear Flashers, Spooky and the Bandit are proud to invite you to a sneak
preview of our latest work. You will be able to access it from one of
our internal servers on 194.130.67.6/bt.

This application was designed for the following minimum specifications:

Flash3 Plugin - not the Java Player
Pentium P166 CPU or greater
64K connection speed or higher

Mac platform of equivalent specifications also.

We would be grateful for all feedback, bugs and comments from you our
fellow Flashers.

Thank You and Enjoy
Mike Jones
(Nexus21)