Subject: Re: FLASH: Where can I find free/cheap sounds
From: Susan Hesse
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 03:16:39 GMT

Hi Maraya!

You can also buy sound effects on CD's -- I got a set of two at Sam Goody
(chain record store), "Excelsior's Sound FX" . As I recall, there were
plenty to choose from. You will need to record from your CD ROM into some
kind of wave recorder; there is probably one that was installed with your
operating system or with the SB software. That turns the effect into a .wav
file, which Flash can read.

Good luck!

SJH