Subject: FLASH: OVER button...
From: Unger, Russell
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 18:33:02 GMT

I'm having a bit of trouble, and it seems (to me, of course) that I'm doing
nothing wrong...we all know that it means that I'm overlooking something
easy. Here goes...

I've made an "over" for a specific button (two of them, actually) yet when I
get to the point where I play the movie...the button continues to cycle
between the Up and the Over areas...creating a flashing of buttons...and
it's rather annoying that way, too.

Is there anyway anyone can tell me what I'm missing?

Russell E. Unger

Modern Business Technology
1300 E. Woodfield Road, Suite 302
Schaumburg, IL 60173-4984